HS Series – Haganator Decumulator
Self Erect Available
The Vince Hagan HS Series – Haganator Decumulator mobile concrete batch plant is the perfect choice for on-site projects that require production of 50 to 80 cubic yards per hour. This unit is a patented truss frame design and travels as one piece. One or two compartment decumulative aggregate batcher, single compartment accumulative cement batcher, batch transfer belt, in-truss silo, complete air system and pre-wired electrical all on one truss frame. An overhead aggregate bin can be added anytime in the future which can double production. Self erect models available. This is a great starter plant!
U.S. Government Patent #3,251,484
Download a copy of the HS Series – Haganator Decumulator brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 14′-2″ steel discharge clearance at loading point
- 12 cu. yard aggregate and cement batchers
- 250 to 400 BBL silo
- 24″ to 36″ batch transfer belt
- Eliminates one additional load of freight with the exclusive in-truss dust collector
- In-truss dust collector ducting is mounted on plant and reduces set-up time
- Foundation not required in most cases, (set-up on steel plates, crane mats) dependent on soil conditions
- Sets up in five hours or less
- Two compartment aggregate batcher
- Fully charge aggregate batcher compartments with front end loader
- Draw-Off decumulative batching (not dribble batching from front end loader)
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- Air and water pre-plumbed on the plant
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- Plant is completely erected and tested at the factory prior to shipping
- Available for increased production rate — two separate decumulative aggregate batchers
- Mobile HCA auxiliary silo available to match this plant
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated
A Batch Plant That Needs No Cranes!
Save time and money with this fully hydraulic lift batching plant.