SHT Series – Super Haganator with Tilt Mixer
Self Erect Available
The Vince Hagan HT-Series Haganator Travel-All mobile concrete batch plant is the perfect choice for on-site projects or stationary locations where height is a factor and production of 140 to 400 cubic yards per hour is required. This unit is a patented truss frame design and travels as one piece. Overhead aggregate bin, aggregate batcher, cement batcher, batch transfer belt, in-truss silo, complete air system and pre-wired electrical all on one truss frame. Self erecting models are available.
The HT-Series Haganator Travel-All features the Hagan TM-12 Concrete Tilt Mixer which is designed for a true 12-yard batch without spillage. It offers a high ease of maintenance and comes in stationary and portable tilt mixer models. Their heavy-duty design ensures longevity for years to come. Our tilt mixers also provide easy access to all moving parts making it easy to perform daily maintenance. Our drive bull ring gear is the largest in the industry.
U.S. Government Patent #3,251,484
Download a copy of the HT Series – Haganator Travel-All brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- Weight: 55,000#
- Length: 14 ft. 7 1/8 in.
- Width: 17 ft. 3 5/8 in.
- Height: 14 ft. 6 in.
- Water Level: 280 cu. ft
Trailerized TM-12 Travel
- 46ft. 11 1/2 in.
- 12 ft. 0in.
- 14 ft. 5 1/4 in.
- 280 cu. ft.
- The drum is supported by two heavy duty drum rollers with tapered roller bearings. The tilt position is supported by three sets of edge rollers.
- The 11 foot diameter drum has 1/2 inch plate with 3/8 inch thick cones. Standard 1 inch polyurethane drum liners and 1 inch liners on front face of each blade.
- The drum is rotated using twin 75 HP drives and tilted using 7 inch hydraulic cylinders powered by 40 HP 50 GPM power unit.
- Mixer Support Stand has 13′ – 0″ drive through clearance when dump hopper and boot are added.
- Mixer Platform and Ladders to grade. Includes hand rail around the rear of the mixer trailer, with expanded metal flooring and toe board.
- Dump hopper cone shaped design with back splash/dust shroud. Includes linatex boot.
- Folding Boot Gate Assembly – includes 4″ x 10″ air cylinders, single acting valve with boot and clamp.
- Electrical Package includes motor starter panel with mixer start and stop, tilt and return mounted on a heavy-duty frame. Also includes slump meter, limit switches.
- Hagan Portable Central Mix plants can be setup on steel plates or timber mats, significantly reducing the cost of setup by eliminating costly concrete foundations.
- Foundation requirement is dependent upon soil conditions at the plant site.
- The Hagan TM-12 Mixer is free-standing with its own counterweight, eliminating the need to tie into the plant structure and significantly reduces the amount of concrete foundation required under the mixer.
- The low-profile design of the Hagan plant eliminates problems with height restrictions, high-wind loads and seismic structures that plants with overhead silos endure.
- Hagan portable plants are completely erected and tested at our factory prior to shipment to assure the plant sets up quickly at the job site, significantly reducing setup costs.
- Hagan portable plants require the fewest loads of freight in the industry which reduces those expensive freight costs.
- Hydraulic erect models available!
- Easily accessible for standard maintenance
- Standard cushion return
- Easily removable cone
- Adjustable tilt speed with over 60 degrees of tilt
- Polyurethane inlet ring/seal for longer life and easy replacement
- Emergency tilt connections
- Standard centralized lubrication points
- Center tilt for better balance and ease of discharge