HT/CM Series – Haganator Travel-All
Self Erect Available
The Vince Hagan HT/CM Series Haganator Travel-All/Central Mix mobile concrete batch plant is the perfect choice for on-site projects or stationary locations where height is a factor and production of 120 to 400 cubic yards per hour is required. This unit is a patented truss frame design and travels as one piece. Overhead aggregate bin, aggregate batcher, cement batcher, batch transfer belt, in-truss silo, complete air system and pre-wired electrical all on one truss frame. Self erecting models are available.
U.S. Government Patent #3,251,484
Download a copy of the HT Series – Haganator Travel-All brochure PDF with all of the specifications and features.
Download a copy of the Horizontal Shaft Spiral Blade Mixer brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 14′-2″ steel discharge clearance at loading point
- 12 cu. yard aggregate and cement batchers
- 250 to 400 BBL silo
- 45 to 100 ton aggregate storage (2, 3 or 4 compartments)
- 24″ to 48″ batch transfer belt
- Eliminates one additional load of freight with the exclusive in-truss dust collector
- In-truss dust collector ducting is mounted on plant and reduces set-up time
- Foundation not required in most cases, (set-up on steel plates, crane mats) dependent on soil conditions
- Sets up in less than one day
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- Air and water pre-plumbed on the plant
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- Plant is completely erected and tested at the factory prior to shipping
- Mobile HCA auxiliary silo available to match this plant
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated
- Hydraulic erect models available