Millennium Concrete Batch Plant
The Vince Hagan Millenium plant is designed to consistently load a truck in two minutes or less. The Millenium is a stationary dry batch plant with a modular design that provides for easy set-up and built-in safety features. All components are accessible from safety platforms and walkways on every level of the plant.
Download a copy of the Millennium Concrete Batch Plant brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 36″ high-speed batch belt with 40 hp drive and 45 degree troughing idlers rated at 450 FPM for high speed feed of aggregate into a truck mixer.
- 200 ton 4 compartment aggregate bin (350 ton option)
- Up to two 1200 bbl. two compartment silo cement storage
- 14 cubic yard batchers (700 cu. ft. aggregate weigh batcher/140 cu. ft. cement weigh batcher)
- Special high speed discharge hood for faster truck charging
- Auto belt start-stop switch with alarm to assure trucks are not overcharged
- Weighed water system with 10″ discharge water valve and admix manifold
- High wind design up to 145 mph wind zone
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- Completely plumbed for air systems, water systems and electrical systems to meet NEC and UL listing
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated