Dual Holding Hopper Concrete Batch Plant
The Vince Hagan Holding Hopper design is an upgraded design for a high capacity HSM or LPM model plant. The holding hopper will increase dry batch capacity to up to 350 plus cubic yards per hour. The design allows the plant to simultaneously charge two ready mix trucks while the next batch is being weighed up. As soon as one of the holding hoppers is empty the batchers are ready to load into the empty holding hopper and weigh up the next batch for faster production. This allows for three batches to be available for trucks waiting to be charged.
Download a copy of the Stationary Low Profile Modular Concrete Batch Plant brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- High speed charging with 36″ or 48″ batch belt
- Two 12 cu. yard capacity hoppers with separate storage for the aggregate, cement and water for a complete batch
- Dual discharge on the cement scale for holding hoppers #1 and #2
- Dual discharge on the water scale for holding hoppers #1 and #2
- Flop tray assembly on the batch belt to divert the aggregate to holding hoppers #1 and #2
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated