HTS Series – Haganator Travel-All With Suspension
Self Erect Available
The Vince Hagan HTS Series Haganator Travel-All with suspension mobile concrete batch plant is the perfect choice for on-site projects or stationary locations where height is a factor and requires production of 120 to 240 cubic yards per hour. This unit is a patented truss frame design and travels as one piece. Overhead aggregate bin, aggregate batcher, cement batcher, batch transfer belt, in-truss silo, complete air system and pre-wired electrical all on one truss frame. This unit has a special suspension system where travel into areas with special weight limits are required. The axles are located in front of the cement batcher and the 5th wheel towing assembly is at the aggregate end. Self erect models available!
U.S. Government Patent #3,251,484
Find the HTS Information & Specs when you download a copy of the HT Series Brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 16′-2″ steel discharge clearance at loading point
- 12 cu. yard aggregate and cement batchers
- 250 to 400 BBL silo
- 45 to 80 ton aggregate storage (2, 3 or 4 compartments)
- 24″ to 48″ batch transfer belt
- Fewest loads of freight in industry with the exclusive in-truss dust collector
- In-truss dust collector ducting is mounted on plant and reduces set-up time
- Foundation not required in most cases (set-up on steel plates, crane mats) dependent on soil conditions
- Sets up in five hours or less
- Greater aggregate batcher volume
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- Air and water pre-plumbed on the plant
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- Plant is completely erected and tested at the factory prior to shipping
- Mobile HCA auxiliary silo available to match this plant
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated
A Batch Plant That Needs No Cranes!
Save time and money with this fully hydraulic lift batching plant.