RCC HM – Roller Compacted Concrete Horizontal Shaft Spiral Blade Mixer
Self Erect Available
The Highest Production
PORTABLE RCC MIXER ON THE MARKET
The Vince Hagan RCC Roller Compacted Concrete Horizontal Mixer is the highest production and most portable RCC mixer on the market. It can mix high and low slump, slurry mixes, cement treated base and roller compacted concrete.
Download a copy of the Roller Compacted Concrete Horizontal Mixer brochure PDF with specifications and features.
Download a copy of the Horizontal Shaft Spiral Blade Mixer brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 8 cubic yard yield for RCC and CTB mixes
- 10 cubic yard yield with 1/2″ slump and above
- PMMD performance rated for 30 second mix time in 4″ – 6″ slump for general use and 4″ slump or less paving mix
- Highest production portable RCC mixer on market
- An inexpensive alternative to twin shaft mixers
- Versatile – Can mix high and low slump, slurry mixes, cement treated base and roller compacted concrete
- Provides exceptional operational flexibility in current heavy construction materials markets
- Proven in the market on all types of jobs: hydroelectric dams, airport runways, mainline paving, commercial buildings, bridges and all general construction concrete
- Mixer can charge all types of trucks including front discharge mixers, boost-a-load mixers, conventional mixers, agitors and any size dump trucks (portable concrete wetbelt for additional height and high speed discharge into any truck)
- Standard mixes theoretical rating of 400 cubic yards per hour – RCC and CTB mixes at 320 yards per hour (30 second mix time)