LP Series – Hagan Low Profile Concrete Batching Plant
The Vince Hagan LP Series – Low Profile Concrete Batching Plant unit travels in two loads. The cement silo and cement batcher as one load. The aggregate section with transfer belt as one load with, up to a 100 tons of aggregate storage. Aggregate storage over 100 tons will require an additional load of freight. This plant has all of the features and quality that go into all of Vince Hagan plants and equipment, but with a limited number of component size options available. This can be a perfect plant for smaller market areas where large storage and high production are not required. The LP plant is a portable or stationary plant that will require a foundation.
Download a copy of the Portable & Low Profile Concrete Batch Plant brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- Structures available for 12′-0″, 13′-0″ & 14′-0″ steel discharge clearance at loading point
- 200 to 1000 BBL overhead silo (can be split into two compartments 500 BBL and larger)
- 60 to 200 ton aggregate storage (3 or 4 compartments)
- 30″ or 36″ batch transfer belt
- Production rate of 120 to 180 cubic yards per hour
- Split silo has double steel wall with channel separating the two compartments
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- Air and water pre-plumbed on the plant
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plants Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated