HSM Series – Hagan Stationary Modular Concrete Batching Plant
U.S. Government Patent #3,872,980
The Vince Hagan HSM Series Hagan stationary modular dry batch plant is designed for fast set-up and high production with a minimum of delivery and erection costs. By designing the plant with a transportable patented truss design, we are able to pre-wire, pre-plumb water and the air systems on the truss frame. The HSM plant will provide from 100 to 220 cubic yards an hour production.
Download a copy of the Hagan Stationary Batch Plants brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 12 cubic yard aggregate and cement batchers
- 24″ to 48″ batch belt design
- 60 to 400 ton aggregate storage capacity up to 8 compartments
- 300 to 1200 bbl. Overhead cement storage capacity including optional two-compartment silos
- The exclusive Hagan 250 to 400 bbl. in-truss silo design allows for the silo to transport on the truss. Only up to 400 bbl can travel in the frame.
- In-truss or Auxiliary silo has two 7″ to 12″ screw feeders for fast and accurate feed of cements (see screw feeder product sheet for how our screws are different)
- Another feature available for greater cement storage is an auxiliary silo 250 to 1200 bbl. Capacity that can straddle the batch belt for compact foundation design
- Silos can also be made in two-compartments
- Metered water feed system with admix manifold
- Optional weighed water system with admix manifold
- Truss frame provides easier and less expensive erection than multi-component plants
- Air systems pre-plumbed to all air valves
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Aggregate bin can be fed by your choice of radial stacker, fixed incline feed conveyor with turn head or individual conveyors for each bin
- Various safety walkways available for ease of service on motors and gates
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated