Single Holding Hopper Concrete Batch Plant
The Vince Hagan Holding Hopper design is an upgraded design for a high capacity HSM or LPM model plant. The holding hopper will increase dry batch capacity from 275 to 300 cubic yards per hour. The design allows the plant to simultaneously charge a ready mix truck while the next batch is being weighed up. As soon as the holding hopper is empty the batchers are ready to load into the holding hopper and weigh up the next batch for faster production.
Download a copy of the Stationary Low Profile Modular Concrete Batch Plant brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- High speed charging with 36″ or 48″ batch belt
- 12 cubic yard capacity with separate holding hopper storage for the aggregate, cement and water for a complete batch
- Ability to add 2nd holding hopper for dual lane which can charge two ready mix trucks simultaneously
- Ability to add future tilt mixer for dual lane which can charge two ready mix trucks simultaneously
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated