SHT Series – Super Haganator Travel-All
Self Erect Available
The Vince Hagan SHT Series Super Haganator Travel-All mobile concrete batch plant is the perfect choice for on-site projects or stationary locations where height is a factor and production of 120 to 400 cubic yards per hour is required. This unit is 12′-0″ truss frame patented design and travels as one piece. Overhead aggregate bin, aggregate batcher, cement batcher, batch transfer belt, 500 BBL in-truss silo, complete air system and pre-wired electrical all on one truss frame. Self erect models available!
U.S. Government Patent #3,251,484
Download a copy of the SHT Series – Super Haganator Travel-All brochure PDF with specifications and features.
- 15′-6″ steel discharge clearance at loading point
- 12 cu. yard aggregate and cement batchers
- 500 BBL silo can be divided into two compartments (split 50% & 50% or 75% and 25%)
- 65 to 100 ton aggregate storage (3 or 4 compartments)
- 36″ to 48″ batch transfer belt
- Eliminates one additional load of freight with the exclusive in-truss dust collector
- In-truss dust collector ducting is mounted on plant and reduces
- Fewest loads of freight in industry with the exclusive in-truss dust collector
- Foundation not required in most cases (set up on steel plates, crane mats) dependent on soil conditions
- Sets up in five hours or less
- Largest in-truss silo capacity in the industry for a truly mobile plant
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- Motor starter NEMA panel is ULC certified
- Air and water pre-plumbed on the plant
- All batchers are NTEP certified
- Plant is completely erected and tested at the factory prior to shipping
- Mobile HCA auxiliary silo available to match this plant
- All production rates theoretical
- CPMB (Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau) rated and plated
A Batch Plant That Needs No Cranes!
Save time and money with this fully hydraulic lift batching plant.